The precise text of the general contract conditions constitutes part of the contract.
Regarding participation in our huntings,
the rules to be observed as well as the
terms of payment, the most important - informative – points are the following:
1. As far as participation in our huntings is concerned:
- Prior to the commencement of hunting and making use of other services You shall conclude a contract with AR-FOR Ltd, which shall contain both your and our rights, obligations as well as our agreement.
- Through the concluded contract, on payment of the fee determined in our price list, you shall be entitled to bring down the game in the designated area and make use of our services.
- The concluded contract is not transferable to a third party.
- To participate in huntings you will need to have a valid game license, as well as a firearm license.
2. Trophies and tariffs
- As the estimation of a wild boar’s tusk is truly difficult even for experienced hunters, so – irrespectively of previous guessing – we shall take the factual tusk length of the animal brought down into consideration.
- The the shot list - signed by both you and us following the conclusion of hunting and utilization of other services – is the ground of settling financial issues. We suggest that you indicate your remarks and complaints in the shot list with the help of which all arising questions can easily be cleared up.
- Should a hunting guest decide upon bringing down a game possessing a bigger trophy than the one agreed upon in the contract while hunting on the spot, the hunter is allowed to do so by filling in and signing a separate written form. We shall treat this form as an appendix to the shot list.
- Both the preparation and judgement of the bag is our - that is Ar-For Ltd’s - obligatory responsibility. You can find information about the trophy preparation costs in our price list.
- Trophy judgement consitutes a separate expense item!
- Faults need not to be paid for.
3. Further events
- It is naturally the hunting guest who is bound to pay compensation for any damage caused accidentally (in the hunting lodge and/or its furniture).
- In case of bringing down protected game, duties to be done are to be handled in accordance with the law. (The responsibility rests upon the perpetrator.)
4.Methods and terms of payment
- The prices shown in the price list can be paid in either EUR or RON. In case of paying in Romanian Lei, the exchange rate of BNR (Banca Nacionala Romania) operative on the last hunting day shall be taken for basis.
- VAT is included in the prices shown in the price list!
- The order of hunting and its booking shall be performed through previous agreement with Ar-For Ltd. It can be made personally, by post, e-mail or by fax.
- On the grounds of accidental market movements and/or individual demands we are entitled to change our prices.